Bone Saw, Tabletop, Belt l=1840 mm
- Excl. Tax: £1,382.00
- Incl. Tax: £1,658.40
- Brand: Caterhut
- Product Code: FIG0011
- Dimensions: L530 D600 H915
- Weight Kg: 40.00
- Supply: Electricity Volt: 230 KW el.: 1,100, Freq.: 50 Phase: 1F+N - 13 Amp plug required
- RPM: 1400 Speed: 1
- Simple and sturdy machines that are safe and easy to use.
- Stand-alone structure made out of cast anodized aluminium, shiny, hygienic and rustproof.
- Features a counter, meat pusher and serving slicer in stainless steel AISI 304.
- 24V controls with safety micro-switch on door, redundant ECU and motor brake (EC).
- Utmost simplicity and accuracy when horizontally and vertically adjusting the upper pulley.
- Maximum blade adhesion to the pulley, thanks to the semi-curved shape of the pulleys and ideal adjustment.
- Airtight bearings on upper pulley.
- Smooth cleaning thanks to all the electrical parts are located in the upper portion. By simply unscrewing two knobs, you can remove the blade, upper pulley and its support, thereby making for a surface void of any encumbrance.
- Powerful asynchronous and ventilated 4-pole motors protected by sealing oil sump.
- The machines use tempered 16 mm blades to shred bone, frozen or fresh.
Estimated Delivery Timescales: 3 to 4 Weeks
|Redirect to Product SKU|