Free delivery applies to UK mainland for orders £99 and above (Excluded vat).
All islands, highlands and remote area deliveries will be subject to additional charges for delivery which you will be notified of once we have received the order. Alternatively please contact the sales office on 0161 713 3085 to confirm what this charge will be prior to the order being placed or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery times quoted above can vary depending on stock availability and delivery location. Most goods are dispatched to the buyer from the regional distribution centres, which take 3-4 working days, but some larger items are dispatched directly from manufactures points, which due to the weight of the item may take up to 7 working days for delivery. See individual product information pages for delivery lead times on products.
- On request at time of order the buyer will be contacted to arrange a suitable delivery date as soon as stock is ready to be dispatched, unless a delivery date can be selected at the time of order.
- An estimated delivery lead time is shown next to each product on this website.
- If the order is a combination of small and large items these will be despatched from different warehouses and will come in separate deliveries. The buyer will be notified prior to this.
- We know that unexpected things happen and there might be an instance when the buyer can’t be there to receive your delivery. If so, don't worry. The buyer can contact us at least 3 days before the agreed delivery date and we'll arrange another convenient date.
- Delivery (unless otherwise agreed in writing) will be to the door (ground floor only where possible) UK mainland. Delivery does not include going on the premises, negotiating stairs or lifts, unpacking, positioning or assembling items. The Buyer needs to ensure that all products will fit through doorways and onto premises, the Company will not accept responsibility if it will not fit. Any carriage charges caused by aborted delivery are the Buyers responsibility.
- Unless otherwise stated, the delivery will be made by one man. Additional assistance is always required when ordering large heavy/units- as these will not be taken into your premises.
- If you need additional assistance on your delivery, you must ask for this as the time of order. We will obtain a quotation from the selected courier who will then be able to arrange for your goods to be taken into your premise (additional cost) this is very useful particularly on glass serve over counters.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that products ordered will fit through doorways and into their premises. We cannot accept responsibility if it will not fit. Any carriage charges caused by an aborted delivery are the customer’s responsibility.
IMPORTANT: It is imperative that when you sign the delivery documentation on arrival of your delivery. You understand that you are signing to confirm that the goods have been RECEIVED IN GOOD CONDITION. Failure to document any damage with the driver may result in any claim for damage being rejected.
- If the driver will not wait for the goods to be inspected prior to accepting your delivery or allow you to open your delivery , please sign using only the word DAMAGED, DO NOT write "unchecked". Even if asked to by the driver, do write unchecked – as ALL UK Couriers do not accept this, when doing a claim for damage later.
- Please notify us of any transit damage within 24 hours. By telephone or email. Our preference is usually while the driver is onsite. However we understand this is not always possible.
- The chosen delivery address must be accessible by an 20 ton lorry, please contact us if you have difficult access prior to your delivery so we can communicate this to the transport company.
- We will charge a re-delivery fee if no one is available on site to take delivery at the pre-arranged time. Restocking fees may be applicable if delivery fails due to any of the points above, or if the product is returned & without a fault.
For a full copy of the terms and conditions please click herehttp://www.caterhut.co.uk/terms/ or call us and we can email or fax a copy to you.