Middleby Marshall PS540G Conveyor Oven – 32”
BELT (Available in Gas or Electric)
Middleby Marshall PS series conveyor ovens bake both faster and at a lower temperature than other ovens. Previously known as the Blodgett BG40. It has a Vertical column of hot air move heat aerodynamically instead of using high temperatures. The streams of hot air remove the boundary layers of cool heavy air which tend to insulate the product. All Middleby ovens are designed to cook a multitude of products including pizza, seafood, sandwiches, bagels, ethnic foods and more.
The PS540 conveyor oven is ideally suited for medium-duty restaurant needs. The oven can cook a wide variety of food products, including pizza, seafood and bagels.
• Impingement PLUS! low oven profile and dual air return.
• Patented EMS Energy Management System reduces gas consumption and increases cooking efficiency.
Gas Rating 110,000BTU 3/4 Gas connection
• Patented "Jet Sweep" impingement process that delivers constant heat to the chamber
• Stackable up to three units high
• Microprocessor-controlled bake time/conveyor speed
• Customer-specific adjustable jet fingers that allow control of heating delivery
• Stainless steel front, sides, top and interior
• Front-loading window with cool handle
• Reversible conveyor direction
Unit incorporates a patented Energy Management System -EMS. Middleby ovens provide very efficient heat transfer to product. Energy is conserved as air is recycled from heater to product, with minimum loss. Oven is cool to the touch.
PS520 ovens are designed for easy cleaning. Removable parts include: crumb pans, end panels, air fingers, exit trays and a removable conveyor belt assembly.
Control compartment is designed for quick and easy access
All PS540 models have a manufacturer 2 year warranty
Use of a ventilation hood is required with a minimum 250mm overhang on all sides. Gas ovens must have a gas interlock system connected.
Full specification of the unit can be viewed under the "USEFUL DOWNLOAD"Tab on our website